No Dash Lights, Tail Lights, Or Parking Lights

c.moser

Apr 29, 2008
My dash lights, tail lights, and parking lights do not light up when I turn on the headlight switch. I already checked the fuses but could not find a blown fuse. The headlights work and the brake lights work. Any suggestions what could be wrong? Maybe I need to replace the headlight switch? Thanks for any help/suggestions!

• Sponsors (?)

Hmm. Maybe take it out and test it? Just be careful working on your dash...its best to unplug the battery as the airbags may accidentally be set off.

Last thing you want to do is buy a new part when that wasn't your problem.

We had that problem with the accessory lights in our van, but the problem was the fuse (as you said you already checked).

Sorry I'm not much help, but that's what I have to offer.

My dash lights, tail lights, and parking lights do not light up when I turn on the headlight switch. I already checked the fuses but could not find a blown fuse. The headlights work and the brake lights work. Any suggestions what could be wrong? Maybe I need to replace the headlight switch? Thanks for any help/suggestions!
Sounds like a taillight fuse.. Did you check all fuses with a test light/ohm meter? Or just looked at them?