no rebate on 04??

oogtdude

Banned
Jun 9, 2002
i thought the rebate was all 04`s?..anywho i have a purchase and sales agreement for an 04 mach1..at msrp 29k...i just got off the phone with a dealer in the next state..and they will give me an 04 cobra for 32k even..without rebate///should i or??

• Sponsors (?)

just hold off until the 05 model comes out, people are waiting for them so the 04's will set on the lot for a while, ford was giving good rebates on 03's cause they were not selling like they wanted, just wait and see what ford gives when the 05's come out and the 04's are stuck on the lots.

BadMoFo said:
just hold off until the 05 model comes out, people are waiting for them so the 04's will set on the lot for a while, ford was giving good rebates on 03's cause they were not selling like they wanted, just wait and see what ford gives when the 05's come out and the 04's are stuck on the lots.

I agree, as I'm also looking into new Cobras. There are 30+ Ford SVT dealers around the Metro Detroit and suburbs with a total of 138 '03 Cobras between them... There are roughly 40 Coupes in colors I like. The first one to make me an offer I can't refuse... well 'nuff said :)