Not driving the stang is hard...

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
I bought a cheap daily driver. But I parked the Mustang for the time being - to save up cash and finish the mechanical stuff at least. But driving the 105hp 4 banger doesn't do much for the imagination. THANK GOD I DIDN'T SELL THE MUSTANG. I keep saying it's for a good cause. But I'm going to start making V8 sounds with my mouth pretty soon, and I keep having to look at the tach to make sure the little 4 banger is even RUNNING, can't hear a damn thing and no vibrations lol <- and No I won't install a fart pipe. :notnice:

I just can't help it but wonder when driving my Accent (1.6L DOHC engine): "What are these kids thinking - when wanting to modify a FWD 4 banger". Sure they're good for A-B transportation but don't try and do anything more. Spend thousands of dollars to bring a 17 second car down to something a stock 20 year old Mustang can do :lol: Sorry I just think ricers are even funnier now that I own a 4 banger.

• Sponsors (?)

try not being aloud to drive your 5.0....see how that feels....

I'm not 15 or 16 years old... Just be lucky you can have a Mustang 5.0 as a first vehicle to drive on the streets... try having a 1984 Cougar rust bucket (yes worst than yours) 3.8L V6 as a first car with a bad carb that would flood the engine. you'd have to go outside, pop the hood, remove the air filter and drop a screwdriver to keep the choke open allowing it to start and sometimes would backfire and cause a nice large fireball to climb under the hood... :bang:

I bought a cheap daily driver. But I parked the Mustang for the time being - to save up cash and finish the mechanical stuff at least. But driving the 105hp 4 banger doesn't do much for the imagination. THANK GOD I DIDN'T SELL THE MUSTANG. I keep saying it's for a good cause. But I'm going to start making V8 sounds with my mouth pretty soon, and I keep having to look at the tach to make sure the little 4 banger is even RUNNING, can't hear a damn thing and no vibrations lol <- and No I won't install a fart pipe. :notnice:

I just can't help it but wonder when driving my Accent (1.6L DOHC engine): "What are these kids thinking - when wanting to modify a FWD 4 banger". Sure they're good for A-B transportation but don't try and do anything more. Spend thousands of dollars to bring a 17 second car down to something a stock 20 year old Mustang can do :lol: Sorry I just think ricers are even funnier now that I own a 4 banger.

i do that in the buick i've been driving lately along with "shifting the gears" :rlaugh:

I totally understand...my stang isnt even drivable yet! I just picked up a 99 ZX2 to drive every day...130hp 2.0L 5-spd its really not that bad and 30mpg is my friend. I had to make sure whatever I got was a stick though, no way in hell could I have a boring car AND an automatic...gotta find some kind of fun wherever possible...