Notice anything in my sig that is different...

• Sponsors (?)

Yea she does. Boy will you find out the hard way. Boys with big toys doesn't fly well with most wives. Matching curtains and bedspreads are more important to them.

But honey, we don't need matching silverware, plates, and glasses! What's wrong with the three mismatched forks, plastic plates, and Pizza Hut Star Wars glasses we have already? :owned:

I'm already set pretty much...own a home...have all that stuff...actually, I have an old truck and was thinking about getting a SRT-4 let's just say she was pretty pissed about that...something about being a Neon...blah..blah...so I told her I was getting a Lightning and she loves it...she loves Ford's and it fit my needs as a daily driver.

But I am sure soon enough she will be wanting something....but you got the Lightning...yeah..but I also have been driving the hoopty from hell....

My wife also got pi$$ed when I bought my 1st brand new Mustang GT in 99. But she got over it quickly. I ended up selling the GT after she ran over a 1' foot high curb with it while she was half asleep going to work at 4:00 AM in the morning. She really felt bad that she damaged my Mustang GT that she told me that it would be a good idea to sell the current damaged one and buy a new one. So I sold it and I bought a brand new 2001 GT. And 5 months later I bought a 2002 V6 Mustang when my 87 S10 Blazer $hit the bed. Now I own 2 Mustangs and she loves BOTH cars. But I don't let her drive them anymore. :D