notice anything wrong?

• Sponsors (?)

i guess you're right, needs work. but i find it odd that somebody who obviously put in the time to convert it to a 4 eye would keep it in such horrible condition haha thats why i found it amusing

the interior could be 89...

needs work... but i've seen 4-eyes in worse condition...

the good ole aero to 4 eye... not as many of those swaps are done.

I think the add lies..

Thats no aero to 4 eye conversion.. That car is older then an 89 and is really a 4eye with 87+ dash me thinks... everything else is 4eye except for the dash.

Interior actually looks ALL 89. Door panels, dash, steering wheel, seats, etc...

The exterior has what appears to be older (79-82 possibly, I am NOT a wizard in those years) hatch, taillights, nose, etc...

The engine bay is where I figure you could do some searching to find the year. It is a carb which starts us thinking it's older than an 89. But at the same time, people have done many carb swaps on these cars...

Hard to say exactly. I'm sure there is a tell tale of its year that I'm missing.

When you say "left", do you mean driver's side? My 86's battery is on the driver's side. I think the carbed 4-eyes had it on the passenger side. The EFI intake forced the battery to the other side.

Whats funny, is that the last aero-car I've seen without the battery located in the trunk was like 3 or 4 years ago (excluding car shows) lol.

Interior swaps aren't that big a deal. Lynn's rocking a full 1990 interior (as well as the motor/trans) in her 1980 Capri, so a four-eye-to-Aero interior swap isn't anything new. The hardest part would probably be swapping the steering columns, but otherwise, it's all more or less a direct fit with just a little bit of wiring - could pretty easily be done in a weekend. :shrug: