November SOTM nominations

• Sponsors (?)

I nominate stangJunkie04:

24112370100_large.jpg

24112370101_large.jpg

24112370099_large.jpg

I nominate Scupking. His car is clean, tasteful, unique, & its got all the right mods under the hood....:nice:

016.jpg

023.jpg

BTW... If any of my fellow 4.6 talk peeps get a chance, please take a peek over in 5.0 talk & place a vote in the FOTM poll... It needs more traffic, plus, my notch is nominated....

Thank u sir!!!:nice:

So how long do nominations last before a poll is started?? We have 3 nominees now... What happened to all the enthusiasm for SOTM?

poll starts the 23rd.

idk what happened to the SOTM. perhaps something needs to be done with the winners.sort of like an incentive..maybe for all the winners in a given year, make them the respective month for a mustang calendar that SN Store could sell? idk just throwing out an idea..

i personally think people just dont know about SOTM, even if it is a sticky. every forum has a lot of turnover where many come for a few months and then just leave. the new comers (like any newb) dont really pay attention to stickies [or the search button!]. Or, if they do see a sticky, they FEEL as though they cannot contribute when they certainly can..sort of like a psychological thing...idk. i love SOTM tho! it gives peoples hard work a place to be showcased!