Now I'm envisioning a turbo...

...I thought about a turbo for my 'stang then quickly discounted the idea, after all it's my daily driver and it can't be out of commission for any length of time.
Well after reading all of the info here on the forum, and other sources, the idea of a turbo 4 has begun to grow on me. With the power plus great gas mileage plus superior power to weight ratio, it is more and more a thought in my mind. Not to mention that its pretty cheap compared to a V8 buildup.
So I was outside the house and I happened to see an 85 to 87 Ranger shortbed one of my neighbors owns. I never thought much of the little truck, but then I had some sort of epiphany " Hey what about a turbo Ranger? ".
So I'm pricing Rangers now, I like the late 80s style and some of them are 5 speeds with 2.3s. When I'll get to this Lord knows, but all this to say I am no longer dreaming of V8s.
That and I've got a set of 2003 Mustang rims with nearly new Goodyears( from my late Crown Vic ) that I think would look really good on a little Ranger!

• Sponsors (?)

freakintiger said:
Thanks for the link, I need lots more info!
Just be sure to search first. There is a HUGE database of great information. There are currently and have been some extrodinarly talented persons posting there, but it gets old repeating the same old stuff over and over.