Offroad Pipe Vote

• Sponsors (?)

Ha. I won't be one of those people at all. I know it won't happen but I'm looking for something close to a 03 Termi with Bassani or similar. The Pypes kit decent?

Oh dude, the pypes xpipe is great. Good instructions and i even had to call the tech support guys at around 5PM CST and they were still there and answered my question in a timely fashion. I was really impressed and the quality of the pipe is great. I would honestly jump on this midpipe's price before they realize they can actually go up on their prices. Thats why i bought it so fast.

With you having a mid muffler system though i dunno the sound, but as my car sits its not very deep(of course because of Borla stingers and Xpipe) but its very very racey. It is no 4v though...

nope but i think the instructions have them on it. And btw, you shouldnt need a wiggler, just long extensions. I had to use 2 extensions and a deepwell...

I did the same thing...Mine is raspy but i like the drone. Only issue I ran into with my pypes xpipe was the passenger side hanger hit the crossmember so I had to do a minor modification to make it clear...no biggie though. It fit but just rattled and drove me nuts. good luck!:nice:

Well, I'll be installing it on a lift so it shouldn't be too bad. Than, I've got to cut up my mid pipe for my girlfriend's V6 ... I've got my work ahead of myself.

Not to mention, my Saleen blower and GT500 clutch/flywheel ...