Mach 1 Oh Happy Day!!

admdavs

Feb 25, 2004
Chicago
Well, I got home from a long day of work and what do I find....a DHL package, a UPS package, and four Fed Ex packages!!! The DHL package was a model Mach 1 car- white of course! The UPS package was the MGW shifter, and the Fed Ex packages were my tires and rims!! It was Christmas, my BDay, New Year's and everything else all rolled into one!! What a great day today turned out to be!!

View attachment 513596

View attachment 513598

View attachment 513600
I know, I know....need to get some springs for her!

View attachment 513601

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats on getting the toys! :D I got me an Autoart Mach 1 a little while back when I still had my GT. I got the only one the store had, which was orange. Now I am wanting a blue one.

Are you going to be able to modify yours to match your car? (remove the spoiler and change the wheels?)

manicmustangman said:
Are you going to be able to modify yours to match your car? (remove the spoiler and change the wheels?)

My spoiler is still on the Mach...just can't see it in the angle of the picture and the darkness...I'd love to customize it though to match the wheels...but have no idea how I'd do that?

Those Autoart Diecasts are pretty nice. I got mine afew months back in Azure Blue. $49, can't beat that. The only downside is that it's an '03 diecast car. Running Pony, black valve covers. And a Bullitt Gas cap???? What's up with that? I don't know why they did that. Just make it correct to the actual model.

Very, very nice Mach1, man :nice:

How do you like that MGW shifter? I had a Pro 5.0 when I bought it, but I dunno......mine seems really stiff or maybe its because my tranny is only about a month old or so.......hopefully the shifts loosen up a bit because i'm still missing third waaay more than I should. Oh well, I heard the MGWs are badass short throws....

I love the MGW---I took the shift stops out because it was suggested for the 3650 trans- but the shifts are still firm and short and much better than the tri-ax I had on my old Roush!