Ok long but funny

01Steeda

May 29, 2005
Baton Rouge, LA
where do I start

My wife works at a daycare, and being summer some of the highschool kids are working there right now. I have the oppurtunity to teach a young ricer the ills of his ways. :rlaugh:

He ask my wife how much HP she though our stang had stock. She says,.. about 250??? (pretty good guess for her lol). he then proceeds to tell her no way possible it had 100 tops and that he has a civic with one of the bomber engines(b16?) swapped in it that will hand me my ass. :rlaugh:

At first I thought,.. just a young kid, let him be. The more I thought about it though the more I would like to try to teach him before he becomes a 20 year old reject ricer.

My wife, telling me this last night said she couldnt help but laugh at him in his face. This morning I told her to find him and tell him to get $500 and meet me at the track in 2 weeks. I will have the camera guy in the car with me,.. I think I will just accelerate to 95 (a guess on his trap) and then old it through the traps:lol:

Oh and he thinks a stock SRT4 would beat me with the blower :rolleyes: what are these kids smoking these days? Just thought I would share.:rlaugh:

disclaimer: I didnt proof read and I suck @ typing

• Sponsors (?)

Come off the line easy, blowing the tires off like crazy could result in a 15.X ET...run some DRs if you can. And definatly good luck man...im not going to say anything because I learned a while back to never underestamate civics and ricers. I have seen some crazy stuff.

I have a friend with a talon that could drive away from most S/C GTs :eek: . (4 banger) Anyways, let us know what happens :nice: . And PM me or post some pics of the S/C :D ....and some vids :D :D :D .
Honestly if I came accross a sweet deal on a S/C other than a novi 2K I would probably put it on the GT. If I can get a novi, its going on the 66.

Nah I have seen the car,.. and I realize there are fast civics out and about. we have 2 local in the 11's.... but this aint one of them haha!!!

I got DR's, and yeah i plan on playing with him. I might even make it close so he'll race again dbl or nothin'!!!!!

01Steeda said:
Nah I have seen the car,.. and I realize there are fast civics out and about. we have 2 local in the 11's.... but this aint one of them haha!!!

I got DR's, and yeah i plan on playing with him. I might even make it close so he'll race again dbl or nothin'!!!!!

Double or nothing :banana: I like your thinking :D