Ok thats strange......silanoid problem fixed(i think)

140CILX-Coupe

Mar 30, 2005
ok so I replaced the silanoid from my gt350and found a wire that I hadent seen before so I put it on the pos side of the silanoid but got nothing from the start so I put it on the neg side and I got it to start after replacing the alternator.

so I figured my battery was bad by now so I took the one out of my moms corsica in the back yard and tryed that and I get nothign from it like its a dead battery so I put my old ojne back in and it starts but yet iam not gettign a charge just like it was with my old alternator....

So heres my problem is my battery shot? I had a fiend put his tester on it and it said that my alternator isent charging and that was with my old alternator, and iam in a pickel cause I think my pattery is toast but I dont know for sure....

this car as been nothign but problems sence a week after I got it then it went to hell....

first the dis modual(which still isent fixed) then my starter, I rebuilt it with another starter and it works just sticks for a couple seconds.

If I had the money and another car and a job then I would just say **** it and start the turbo swap.

so iam in a pickel and a car thats pissing me off cause Iam tired of all my cars going to **** on me.

iam about ready to say **** it all and sell all my cars for $1200(93 coupe, 84 turbogt with 351W to go with it and an 86 buick century that is worth 100$ at a scrap yard, then hope that I can buy a coupe that someones already done a turbo swap and just get my headachs over with.

• Sponsors (?)

thanks for the correction, well I figured out the problem i got awsome charge now my battery is now good again(nice healthy charge on the batt charger).

now all I have left to do is fix my exhaust problem(cloged cat I think and a busted mid pipe.), the DIS modual, window and i be happy again.

Then save money for some damn good tires rear disk brake conversion(still trying to find out how to do this while keeping my 4lug).

then save alot more money for a turbo swap, iam kicking myslf in the ass for selling the one i had. :(