Ok, who did it???

1970impala

Please God, somebody find me some WHITE CARGO PANE
Founding Member
Jan 22, 2002
Pennsylvania
I posted three ads on the other website for NOS white cargo panels including on here for years. Here is the reply I got from the seller this morning (when i found out, thanks to some guys on here, which I appreciate):

Jonathan:
I took an order for the white cargo panels Saturday. The will be shipped out
to another customer today. I can keep you in mind and on file if I come
across another set
Steve.

>From: "Perrone, Jonathan" <[email protected]>
>To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
>Subject: new NOS white cargo panels
>Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:57:48 -0500

URRRGH, if it was someone on here, I will really be pissed! :fuss: :damnit:

• Sponsors (?)

Well, at least you got a reply. I contacted him on 11/27 (when I emailed and PM'ed you) and haven't heard a word from him yet. Kind of reminds me of the time I sent an email to Phil requesting some parts and never heard from him either. :notnice:
Anyway... I was asking about some other parts in addition to info on those panels, figuring if you wern't around to respond right away, I'd buy them and let you know I had them. So, for what it's worth, know that you aren't alone in losing out this time. Who knows...maybe it was all too good to be true anyway. :shrug:

LXXVICOBRA said:
Well, at least you got a reply. I contacted him on 11/27 (when I emailed and PM'ed you) and haven't heard a word from him yet. Kind of reminds me of the time I sent an email to Phil requesting some parts and never heard from him either. :notnice:
Anyway... I was asking about some other parts in addition to info on those panels, figuring if you wern't around to respond right away, I'd buy them and let you know I had them. So, for what it's worth, know that you aren't alone in losing out this time. Who knows...maybe it was all too good to be true anyway. :shrug:

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help keeping an eye out for me. makes me feel a little better it wasn't you guys. i'm soooo fkn pissed! I will give anyone here who wants my cell phone number in the event this EVER happens again. I stayed home on a mini vacation with my wife and little one when this cargo panel was posted. I mentioned to my wife as soon as i got home yesterday that this was a very costly vacation! Kinda put a damper while putting up the tree last night. :( i promise you i will keep an eye out on anyone on here :uzi: who happens to mention they have bought a set of NOS white panels. After searching for years, I don't think they are too readily available. :mad: You guys may be right about Phil. I thought about that also. I will give it a week and then I will email him. if anyone sees these on ebay, could you PLEASE get ahold of me? Does anyone know this Steve's mustang place personally? can anyone find out who the he*l it was that bought them? :uzi: If it was Phil, can anyone guess what amount he is asking for them if he bought them for 300.00? My wife predicted 500.00. What do you think?

77CobraII said:
But i feel for ya, that would piss me off too. There can't be many NOS sets left. You'd be lucky to find one side, let alone both. Keep searchin'

Yeah, . . I guess I wont tell you about the car that went in the crusher about 3 years ago. And its all white interior. :rolleyes:

I'd have told ya, but I wasnt here. Sorry man. :(