On3 Performance Turbo Kit $1200 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the kit on my 2001 Bullitt for about 1500 miles. Decided to take the engine out of the car and go in a different direction. Parts list for kit as follows.

Hot Side: manifold to turbo piping (4 total), downpipes from turbo to catback( exhaust has been converted to single outlet). Exhaust is single 3" pipe into single chamber racing muffler dumped before axle.

Cold Side:tubing from the turbo to intercooler, intercooler to throttle body ( all cold side piping has been powder coated black), and front mount intercooler with 3" inlet and outlet.

Turbo: Master Power 70mm

Kit Accessories: stainless steel upper radiator pipe (powder coated black), 38mm wastegate, 50mm blow-off valve, custom bent stainless steel power steering line, all brass fittings and complete oil feed and drain kit for turbo to oil pan, 4ply/5mm silicone couplers, and t-bolt clamps.

Also with the kit I will be including a Lighting MAF and IAT sensor.

I am asking $1200 for the kit and will take any reasonable offers. If interested please message me or call me (815) 351-2793.

Thank you for looking, currently in the process of getting pictures of kit as the pieces come off. The kit will be off by this weekend.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.