Roush One more wheel question

digdoug

Jan 7, 2003
I'm still fightning my wheel issue and have a question. Will the rear wheel offset rims (12mm) work on the front (normally 25mm) of a SN95 (1998) Saleen without sticking out too far? I know I could use a spacer if it was the other way around, but not sure on this deal. I was talking to a guy with a set and he has 3 rears and one front and said he ran them for years and didn't even know they were mismatched until his buddy put them on his fox body 5 lug coversion and they could tell. I have found some rear rims around....if they will work I may just have to go that way until the right one comes along. I've been without my car for almost 3 months now. :eek:

• Sponsors (?)

wheels

digdoug said:
I'm still fightning my wheel issue and have a question. Will the rear wheel offset rims (12mm) work on the front (normally 25mm) of a SN95 (1998) Saleen without sticking out too far? I know I could use a spacer if it was the other way around, but not sure on this deal. I was talking to a guy with a set and he has 3 rears and one front and said he ran them for years and didn't even know they were mismatched until his buddy put them on his fox body 5 lug coversion and they could tell. I have found some rear rims around....if they will work I may just have to go that way until the right one comes along. I've been without my car for almost 3 months now. :eek:

Doug. I put three more on e bay today. The rear wheel is not exactly a match for you ...as I recall...but ...it is CHEAP!

I hope this helps. Dan

needs

digdoug said:
Doug. Do you need a front or rear?

Sorry, I have forgotten....

Dan

I need a front. Shoot me a PM on what you will sell one for. I really just want to give a reasonable price and buy one and get my car back. :) I'll go check your auctions out and see what you have.

Dan,

You are correct, mine have "SALEEN" and "SPEEDLINE" both cast into the face of the rim, but yours are fine. I will buy one or both if you need to sell them together. I think I still have your email addy, I'll see and shoot you an email if I do.