OOOOOOOkay

MindOnPlayboy

Dec 3, 2004
so i'm kinda getting sick of this LONG wait :damnit: ...so

tell me stories about what u guys have experienced so far with the car (make it good)...just to pass my time reading rather than imagining :spam:

• Sponsors (?)

MindOnPlayboy said:
so i'm kinda getting sick of this LONG wait :damnit: ...so

tell me stories about what u guys have experienced so far with the car (make it good)...just to pass my time reading rather than imagining :spam:

Please read before you post.

This is now the "TECH" section...

Moving to the Lounge

Story time, HMMM..... Hows this. 1 day after I buy my car, I am driving a friend around from work doing about 40 down a straight road and some little accord pulls his nose out in my lane,right in front of me, then stopped :eek: with no more time to react then to quickly yank the wheel hard left, I barely, barely by I think inches missed him :mad: . Any less of a car, even an 04 mustang, it would have been all over. Love this car!!!! :D . Kind of wish i had been driving my 8,000lb 99 super duty PSD though. Would have taken the nose of his car clean off. :banana:

I turned over 3,800 miles yesterday and I'm still looking for excuses to go out and just drive around. My previous Mustangs were a '66 mostly restored 289 automatic and a '93 modified LX notchback 5 speed. Both of these were classic red with black interiors. I sold the '66 about 8 years ago after moving to Chicago and hardly ever driving it. I sold the '93 a couple of years later when I got a company car. Of the two cars, I almost cried when I parted with the LX and I've missed it ever since.

When I saw the concept car a few years back I promised myself I was going to get it as soon as it came out. So I placed my order this July as soon as the dealer go the options book in - sight unseen and no idea what the prices would be. I got the first one off the truck on October 23 - a premium Redfire GT with light graphite interior.

This car is the best of both worlds - The looks of the '66 and the performance of the '93 (actually better). Not a day goes by where I don't get a thumbs up, a long stare or somebody asking me about the car when I stop. I've taken countless people - neighbors and co-workers - out for test drives and they usually laugh like little kids when I open it up.

I've experienced the problems with the skipping CD player and the gas pump shutting off when I fill up. The gas mileage sucks and the insurance is higher, but whenever I look in the rearview mirror, I still have that *****-eating grin on my face. They got this one right.