Oops!

Condor1970

Dec 3, 2017
I spent some money. Got exactly what I wanted. Base model with a manual transmission. After leaving the dealer, first thing I did was get stuck in Seattle traffic. Didn't seem to bother me at all. I learned on a stick, so it only took a few minutes for the muscle memory to kick in. The traffic didn't bother me at all. I think, eventually it will. LOL
Then, the on ramp to I-5 was backed up, and everybody just STOPPED. I slammed on my brakes, and thought the dude behind me was gonna ram me, because these base model brakes (unbadged Brembo 4-pots) hauled this car down FAST!!!
Anyway, most base models come with the mini-spoiler. This one just happened to have the spoiler delete. Absolutely "perfect". So clean. Also, with my aging ears, I find the base stereo "somewhat" worth listening to. I 'm old fashioned, so I like the buttons for everything. If I get bored with this, I can always upgrade the stereo speakers with a clean amp.
Oh, and I think these wheels are gonna need to go.... and soon!

But that ENGINE. OMG!!! That ENGINE!!! This baby pulls like a BEAR. Even in stock form. I haven't even gotten over 4,000rpm, and it just pulls like it wants to plow my old farm.

FORD, what have you done? :D
Mustang1.jpg
Mustang.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)