Opinions For Some New Clear Headlights

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Cant really do a search for new headlights, since there are new items. My 4-year clears are ready to go when I repaint the car. Was wondering what's out there...ebay, etc, for some recommendations on some clear headlights and sidemarkers...preferably ones similar to what I have been using...see pic...

I can find some, but just wanted some opinions, since some of you may have had good or bad luck with some of these.
Thanks
RC

37701994StangP1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

i like the hailo projections (clear) they look realy cool. i had bought 2 sets of them the 1st set i broke the driver side screw mount, i got them in and they looked SICK but the adjustment was off so the light pointed down a bit. i realy bothered me so i yanked them went back to stock for a while. this winter i had my car done over an got the 2nd set needless to say the body shop broke the same side and i did my s*it luck so now i'm looking again.

Need I say anything.:D

When I was looking for another set of smoked headlight on ebay some had the same smoked lights that BOI carries for $60 cheaper, so right now i want to say go with ebay but be careful, read some of the feedback the stores get on the lights. good luck!:nice:

SHould have clarified a couple of things. The ones on my picture above are my current ones when they WERE new..that is the look I want. I dont want smoked and I dont want projectors.

Mine were almost $200 way back for all 4 pieces, but that was the going rate at the time. So now when I see $60 sets I dont know if it's because they are garbage or because the prices have come way down.
Thanks
RC

I got my ultra diamond clears from procarparts.com probably 4 years ago and they still look great. Haven't leaked at all. They look about like yours so you may want to check them out.:nice:

I think mine were from there. They dont leak, but the black has come off, and there is some of the sealer running down the front of them.. They just are going going to suffice when I get the car painted...Im going to change the front lights and all the badges/emblems on it when I get it painted.

RC

I have went through a few set of clear side markers for my cobra. love the headlights hated my markers so I bought some 20 dollar ones. Two dats later the rubber came off them. Then spent 50 on a set and those to started peeling. Bought another set same price different brand and the first time it got cold they cracked. I put my stockers back on and never looked back. I got tired of wasting my money on lights that looked bad in just a matter of weeks or less.
There are some good brands out there and things may be totally different now cuase I went through my mess with them about 5 years ago. I would tell ya RC just be careful what ya buy cause some of those sets are pure crap out there.

I have went through a few set of clear side markers for my cobra. love the headlights hated my markers so I bought some 20 dollar ones. Two dats later the rubber came off them. Then spent 50 on a set and those to started peeling. Bought another set same price different brand and the first time it got cold they cracked. I put my stockers back on and never looked back. I got tired of wasting my money on lights that looked bad in just a matter of weeks or less.
There are some good brands out there and things may be totally different now cuase I went through my mess with them about 5 years ago. I would tell ya RC just be careful what ya buy cause some of those sets are pure crap out there.

Well mine are just not "great" now..they are not really "lousy". AND it's been a few years lasting fine...Ill check procar parts I think that's where I got mine.
THanks
RC