Ordered JBA mid length headers today!!!

big T

Feb 25, 2004
Hawaii, oahu
Ordered them through an exhaust shop here in HI, should be here in a couple of weeks...had to special make them from the mfr. since my car is an auto. Anyway, looking for at least 40rwhp when I install my vt stage 1 or 2's right after. (headers/cams combo). The shop has to custom extend my slp x pipe to make them work, but should be bad a__ when done.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Stang|ess said:
No tracks, you forget? :rlaugh:

Who's installing your cams, and how much?
Oh yeah, thats right, but Im sure there will be one at some point and Ill see what I can do. I have a radar and laser and me and some friends do race at a secret spot though. So far my best on a laser is 102 and on radar its 101-102, and thats in a marked off 1/4 mile point. Ill just use the laser to see how my times improve for now and if I can trap 104 or so Id be happy for now. Henry tabios (honolulu ford) is gonna do my cams and Alan Nakamura (naka's) is doing the tune for me when needed. Robert at ex sys Hi/Kailua is doing the headers. Where do u live, I would like to meet u if u like?

Im out in moanalua. Henry and Alan come highly recommended, I have no doubt theyll do a good job :nice:

Just curious, how much are they gonna charge? I plan on getting cams, but doubt I can do my valve springs. Installing headers isnt that hard, just tedius. Save money, and do it yourself

Stang|ess said:
Im out in moanalua. Henry and Alan come highly recommended, I have no doubt theyll do a good job :nice:

Just curious, how much are they gonna charge? I plan on getting cams, but doubt I can do my valve springs. Installing headers isnt that hard, just tedius. Save money, and do it yourself
Exh sys is chargn 300 for the headers, henry is chargn 400 4 camc/valvsprng, and naka is 400 for the tune...with dyno runs included. U live in moanalua, I wk in kalihi as a HI 5 0 and use my car for work. I need the car to be correct and dont have time to be tinkerin with it, and cams is a bit outta my league. hahaha

big T said:
Exh sys is chargn 300 for the headers, henry is chargn 400 4 camc/valvsprng, and naka is 400 for the tune...with dyno runs included. U live in moanalua, I wk in kalihi as a HI 5 0 and use my car for work. I need the car to be correct and dont have time to be tinkerin with it, and cams is a bit outta my league. hahaha

That's all theyre charging? Thought Henry would be thousand+. I'm going to order my parts next payday!

hmm maybe you've seen this car around:

DSC01902.jpg

Not many cars here have the s281 wing :D.

Attachments

• DSC01902.jpg
    DSC01902.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 74
Stang|ess said:
That's all theyre charging? Thought Henry would be thousand+. I'm going to order my parts next payday!

hmm maybe you've seen this car around:

DSC01902.jpg

Not many cars here have the s281 wing :D.
Nah I havent, but I work tonite from 6pm to 6am so if u happen to be in the area, my car color is laser red and I patrol the mayor wrights housing complex...My name is Terence. I think the cheap charges are discounted cause Im an officer, but Ive known henry for many years.

Attachments

• DSC01902.jpg
    DSC01902.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 58