paintless dent removal

optionizerSS

Apr 23, 2023
Have 1 ding in the 1/4 panel thats about the size of a nickel with a sharper point of impact in the center. Have 2 more that you can barely see and if the car wasn't black you might not notice them. And the front fender brushed up against something that left a tiny crease on the lip. Not sure if that can be fixed by a PDR guy. Any ideas on what these guys charge? Like per ding or something? $200-300? $800-1000? Just trying to get an idea so I can get my budgets and upgrade list ready.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Cost depends on where the ding in your quarter panel is at (location) and how hard it is for him to get his spoon tools behind the panel
Plan on 200 bucks per ding and a tip if he does well
I know a few people in the business around here, some are unfixable, some are fixed so perfect you cannot tell
Where is your ding? Post a picture

Reactions: 1 user
Cost depends on where the ding in your quarter panel is at (location) and how hard it is for him to get his spoon tools behind the panel
Plan on 200 bucks per ding and a tip if he does well
I know a few people in the business around here, some are unfixable, some are fixed so perfect you cannot tell
Where is your ding? Post a picture
I tried showing them in a pic but they are so small you can't see them. I will be installing a styling bar in about a week so might be a good time to get them looked at since the rear interior panel will be off so they can get a better look from behind. But they are all on flat parts of the rear 1/4 panel. two can only be seen if the car is clean and the sun is shining. one is a little more noticeable but still barely