Partshopper Easter Sale starts now!

• Sponsors (?)

C.Harris said:
...and as always, don't forget that we WON'T be beat on MAGNAFLOW exhaust period so PM me or give us a call :nice:
By won't be beat....do you mean price match, or price match minus an additional 5% or so savings, cause I'm about ready to dump a pile into the exhaust system on my Cougar? How about free shipping to Canada? :D :canada:

Easy Bullitt pedals installation:

Boil the pedals for about 30 seconds (one at a time). Quickly put some dish soap on the reverse of the pedals. Place top of pedal over the metal brake/clutch etc. lever and step on it with your foot (push the pedal to the floor). Twist your foot around like you are stepping on a huge bug. Now, your pedal should be on and it shouldn't have been too much trouble. Repeat for the other pedal.

Matt

PULMEOVR said:
Easy Bullitt pedals installation:

Boil the pedals for about 30 seconds (one at a time). Quickly put some dish soap on the reverse of the pedals. Place top of pedal over the metal brake/clutch etc. lever and step on it with your foot (push the pedal to the floor). Twist your foot around like you are stepping on a huge bug. Now, your pedal should be on and it shouldn't have been too much trouble. Repeat for the other pedal.

Matt

That's how I finally ended up doing it, except I whipped out the hair dryer to heat up the rubber instead of boiling them.

I didn't really want to grind on them to get them to go on for fear of damaging the pedals, but I figured that'd work better than throwing them across the yard. Pedals turned out fine.