People I Talk To On AIM

• Sponsors (?)

Dude sometimes AIM will lose them all you have to do is sign off and wait a few minutes and try it again it does that to me. Maybe thats the prob. if its not sorry dude i know how bad that can suck.

ha ha I wish it was liek it i signed off and on liek 5 times restarted my pc tred that singned on and off a few times totally shut down my pc and then turned it back on still nothing and when peole i always talk to im me it throws up and accept message and i have to add them

This has been one ****ed up day I think I'll start another thread about that lol

well i have 3 SN's so whenever one goes down i revert to the other and update them every month. Having 206 names on my list it would take me forever to get all of them back if i had lost them. Hope ya catch some luck dude.

dude, i replied to your other thread... sorry i haven't been on here much today, been trying to get back to studying

one of my professors offered me a summer position... something about building a hamm radio which sets up knowledge for an op amp for his research, so i've decided to cut down on tv and the net so i can concentrate a bit more

as i said on the other thread. i really think that the virus has nothing to do with it, but if it does, my bad man, i clicked on the link. but that's happened to many people before, just sign off for a day and come back, it should return

oh yea here you go everybody AIM SN= superchrisophe03 ... i swear i wont do anything that stupid again