Photoshop help...(First Post!)

Discussion in '2005 - 2009 Specific Tech' started by wandler20, Jan 27, 2004.

1. wandler20

wandler20 New Member

Hey guys, Im new here, my first post! :nice: I have been browsing for a while and just decided to join. Anyways I have noticed some nice photoshops here and I was wondering if someone could change these pics from silver to black but leave the white stripes. I really want to see what that looks like, so if someone could that would be great. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. CapriRacer

CapriRacer New Member

Hope the rumor i heard is true...that this 05 stang is comming to europe :hail2: (i'm from Portugal), if that happends i hope i can get my hands on one...any way, here's the black stang(sorry only had time to do one of the pics), i'll try to post the rest of them later, Hope it helps.

[​IMG]

...can't seem to upload the pic....see the link

Attached Files:

3. TampaBear67

TampaBear67 New Member

Omg Dude!

Dude, to Quote J Mays "I Think I just wet myself"! That Color Combo is Freekin' Awesome! It Looks Like a Metallic Black With Pearl Silver Stripes!

I Said I'd Never Own a Black car again after my Black Thunderbird Turbo Coupe, But If This Color Combo Was Available I'd Buy One in a Heartbeat! With This Interior Combo! http://forums.stangnet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17912&stc=1

Attached Files:

4. vyto2

vyto2 New Member

Nice interior, tampa! :D Now just wrap it in this... ;)

[​IMG]