Photoshop help...(First Post!)

wandler20

Jan 27, 2004
Bismarck, ND
Hey guys, Im new here, my first post! :nice: I have been browsing for a while and just decided to join. Anyways I have noticed some nice photoshops here and I was wondering if someone could change these pics from silver to black but leave the white stripes. I really want to see what that looks like, so if someone could that would be great. Thanks.

NAIAS15.jpg

NAIAS11.jpg

NAIAS14.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hope the rumor i heard is true...that this 05 stang is comming to europe :hail2: (i'm from Portugal), if that happends i hope i can get my hands on one...any way, here's the black stang(sorry only had time to do one of the pics), i'll try to post the rest of them later, Hope it helps.

attachment.php

...can't seem to upload the pic....see the link

Attachments

• NAIAS15 copy.jpg
    NAIAS15 copy.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 240
Omg Dude!

Dude, to Quote J Mays "I Think I just wet myself"! That Color Combo is Freekin' Awesome! It Looks Like a Metallic Black With Pearl Silver Stripes!

I Said I'd Never Own a Black car again after my Black Thunderbird Turbo Coupe, But If This Color Combo Was Available I'd Buy One in a Heartbeat! With This Interior Combo! http://forums.stangnet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17912&stc=1

Attachments

• post-7-1073272569 Sm.jpg
    post-7-1073272569 Sm.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 137