Photoshop help??

95 spindles, rotors, calipers,hoses and for the rear i used moser 28 spline axles with 88 ranger drums. im also using stock length axles. if u run 245-45-17 in all 4 corners it will look bad. i run 245-45-17 in front and 275-40-17 in rear to make up the difference.i had to beat my inner fender wells in so the tires wouldnt rub around corners. im eventually going to run a 10" rim in the rear. thats why i chose stock length axles. if your planing on running thease rims for a long time i would consider using 95 rear axles for the extra width, with rear disc

• Sponsors (?)

yes u can, waffle ponys, those, cobra r's, and some others as well, just not bullitts, or the fr500's, how do I know? experience!!! i have waffle ponys on my 86gt and they fit perfect with the mk7 ****.

well if thats the case then it would be really cheap... so all you got to do it buy mark 7 front rotors....pull your old rotors off! put the mark 7 rotors on...bleed breaks yada yada yada...then put 5 lug wheels on and thats it? this would save me a few hundred bucks!

yes you can use them.. Ram360 used them.. It also says you cat use cobra r's with toose rotors but you can. The only ones that dont work are bullets, but you can fix that as well..

well if thats the case then it would be really cheap... so all you got to do it buy mark 7 front rotors....pull your old rotors off! put the mark 7 rotors on...bleed breaks yada yada yada...then put 5 lug wheels on and thats it? this would save me a few hundred bucks!

If all your doing is swapping the rotors then you don't even need to bleed the brakes.

So is that all that is involved with doing the mark 7 swap? Or do I have to swap spindles calipers and all?

Alright well I am now home. I am SOOO ecstatic about my purchase. The tread on the tires is at least 75%, the wheels look ALOT better than in the pics, the only bad one is the bad one in the pics, the rest are just surface scratches. All tires are 245/45/17 Dunlops. I am starting sanding tonight and then me and my GF are going to the pullapart and picking up some ranger axles and drums, then I am ebaying some mark vii rotors and as soon as the car gets back the five lug conv. will be done and I will be rolling on 17s

Alright well I am now home. I am SOOO ecstatic about my purchase. The tread on the tires is at least 75%, the wheels look ALOT better than in the pics, the only bad one is the bad one in the pics, the rest are just surface scratches. All tires are 245/45/17 Dunlops. I am starting sanding tonight and then me and my GF are going to the pullapart and picking up some ranger axles and drums, then I am ebaying some mark vii rotors and as soon as the car gets back the five lug conv. will be done and I will be rolling on 17s

what ever you do dont get drilled rotors...slotted ok...my buddys started craking at the drill points a few weeks later...