Pics from this summer

• Sponsors (?)

finalshelbycropped.jpg
this one is my favorite!

Attachments

• finalshelbycropped.jpg
    finalshelbycropped.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 81
Good to know... I picked up a Nikon D5000 last year and have been using the stock 18-55mm lens with decent results but I've really wanted to get some more interesting shots like you have here... looks like Sigma makes this lens for both Nikons and Canons so I might have to go shopping soon :D

Good to know... I picked up a Nikon D5000 last year and have been using the stock 18-55mm lens with decent results but I've really wanted to get some more interesting shots like you have here... looks like Sigma makes this lens for both Nikons and Canons so I might have to go shopping soon :D
Its a very high quality lense. The build quality is well above any of the canons up until the "L"s. The lenses is just about the right weight for a rebel to feel balanced and it feels built like a tank.

That's Montana right? Hmmm....one of the few states I haven't been to yet.....looks amazing, think I might have to check it out....got to find somewhere to live when I retire from the Air Force.

Nice pictures....had to double take on the dog....thought he was missing a leg...then I saw he was in full "return the ball possible so he'll throw it again" mode. Cool stuff

I need to get my ass in gear and make the grills for them.. I've been so busy this winter, or out of commission from surgery, that I haven't gotten anything done, except fix the rear differential leak so far. My DD needs a timing belt, water pump, sparkplugs, and serp belts which will be about 12 hours worth of work.. FML

From pics, some people love the scoops, some hate them and the side exhaust. But in person, when I look at the car, and see the lines created from the hood, the exhaust, scoops and curvy rear 1/4 panels, it all just flows together so nicely.. I was never really a fan of SN-95's when I bought this car, but at the time, mod motor parts were too expensive and my GT was slow, so I wanted a 302. It was meant to be my racecar, but I just got a little carried away with the interior and aesthetics.. 6 Years later and it's barely 30 more horse than when I bought it lol.

I want to build a 408 this year, but my DD has alot of miles so I'm going to order a 2013 Fusion Ecoboost instead. Once again, the mustang gets put on hold..

Thank god I paid it off years ago.