possible medical problem?

• Sponsors (?)

my problem is that when i cut my finger by accident recently(has happend twice) recently i tend to bleed really bad for a cut that really isnt that bad and it takes about an hour to stop. what do you think?:(

Hmmm...

Diabetes will cause that I think. Funny I have the same problem. Do you get shakey when you don't eat for a while?

Hmmm...

Diabetes will cause that I think. Funny I have the same problem. Do you get shakey when you don't eat for a while?

i dont get shaky but when i do eat i neary fall assleep or when i get a slurpee from 7 eleven i might as well go home and take a nap
diabetes... and whats the other disease.. the one where your blood wont clote and you can die from a paper cut pretty much..

They made a movie bout it.. Ryan White had it...

can't remember what it was called though

it stops but just not reall quick, its like my blood is so thin it wont gel up like its supposed to.

im a small dude so i dont know if that has anything to do with it but i have noticed it before but now im kinda worried about it since the guys at work said something about it.

like the other day i nicked my finger with some sissors and i used my undershirt to wrap it up and when i finnaly stoped bleeding it looked like i had been shot.

im on no meds and never have been

I'd say get a blood test :shrug:

I'm going to have to go too, I just have to find a time when my wife can go with me and the doctor can prescribe me something to calm me down. I'm a true needlephobe in every sense of the word.

Maybe you're just not used to getting hurt anymore like you did when you were a kid and you think it takes too long. :shrug:

I'd say get a blood test :shrug:

I'm going to have to go too, I just have to find a time when my wife can go with me and the doctor can prescribe me something to calm me down. I'm a true needlephobe in every sense of the word.

Maybe you're just not used to getting hurt anymore like you did when you were a kid and you think it takes too long. :shrug:

no were talking hours to stop bleeeding profusely and it will be dripping and running.:shrug:

Sounds like your blood isnt clotting, not sure what would cause that, but it could be really bad if you got seriously injured. I think I also have a blood sugar problem i need to get checked out, but that would require me going to the dr.

Yeah I KNOW I have one. Kinda weird and I didn't mention it because it's 68's thread but I had a scare yesterday too. We need to make a "Get off your arse and go to the Doctor" thread :shrug:

whats your sugar intake like? for a month a was nonthing but water and that type of stuff health food ect getting back in shape, i had the same problem. a little cut that wouldn't stop, went to the doctor and found out my blood sugar level was very low and that was the reason.

started eating like i used to and in time i was fine. now i don't bleed that much and when i di its becasue i do something stupid.

if you have the time take it and make a trip for the doctors office and get it looked at.