Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by Stallionlover, Jan 22, 2007.
It should be but Ill be at Shasta lake for the Cat attack boat get together.
Blown - you have any pictures of the Pantera you made mention of? There use to be a Red one that would come bombing down the road out behind the Table Rocks where I use to live. That wouldn't have been yours by chance?
LOL, you prob caught me the one day hot rodding with Ken Mann.
I usually spend my time in the late-model forum.. but I suppose I can whore some pictures of my car..
Yep, that's Courtney...
Rich kids have all the fun j/k Thats one clean coupe!!!
That's it.... Schweeeeeeet!
Nah...just a long term project funded by every dime I earned, plus help from my parents...
I'm looking for another one to build. Anyone have a '64.5-'68 Coupe/Fastback they want to sell???
I thought I recognized your car, seen you at a bunch of the Queen Mary shows.
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/redstang65/summer196.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
My '68 Coupe,
1968 Mustang Fastback
My plans for it are;
- 514 Big Block
- 9 inch in the rear
- TKO Transmission
- 4 link with coilovers in the rear with a new frame
- New front clip with a Mustang II suspension with coilovers
- I'm going to paint it Laser Red like my dad's 98 Cobra
- Its going to have Shelby Scoops on it, hood, brake coolers, and uppers
- I have done a emblem delete on the side and the only place its going to say MUSTANG is on the rear trunk lip, on the front grill i am going to put a Cobra Snake or a 514 badge
- I am going to dump the exhaust so its hella loud
- Disc brakes all the way around.
- I am thinking of putting 18" black deep dish bullets on it, chrome around the dish of the rim.
- Its going to have all black interior
- Autometer gauges
Theres a bunch of other things i want to do or have done. I don't have any money right now to buy anything though LOL so i am just doing bodywork and getting it ready for paint.
Heres the pics
The day i got it home
After stripping it down
After i had it media blasted
4 Point rollbar is installed and test fitting everything, lights, scoops, ect.
This is what it looks like now.
Its sitting in the corner right now cause i had to do some work to my 95 GT also i am putting all my energy into the hood, i just installed a 68 Shelby hood scoop and i am trying to get it perfect. Its a lot of sanding.
Dana - Where did you have the Media blasting done at? What kind of media?
the 65 and 97
Ahh man how I lust for a stock 65-66 Fastback! Beautiful cars!
Here's my 66 progress pics. Body is almost ready for paint and motor is painted body color.
Thats going to be a sick ride
You should leave the fenders and front pieces off so the engine is right out in the open. That thing is dead sexy!!!!
Ok, where did you get that intake? That's just sick looking