Praise the lord! n2o Time!

mr_woodster

Jul 28, 2003
Riverside, CA
Just got my bottle filled 28$ of fun time! my lord, after a few bumps in the road on the install, i went out for a 5 min test drive, my car is scary now!!! lol ok im exagerating but u can deffintly feel the 50hp shot, i cant wait for the 125hp shot, MY GOSH im gonna eat my vsick..err vsix stang buddies alive....gonna see if i cant give my buddys lightly modded 5.0 a run for its money ! Thanks for all the help guys, pray i dont lose a piston :D !!

• Sponsors (?)

mr_woodster said:
Just got my bottle filled 28$ of fun time! my lord, after a few bumps in the road on the install, i went out for a 5 min test drive, my car is scary now!!! lol ok im exagerating but u can deffintly feel the 50hp shot, i cant wait for the 125hp shot, MY GOSH im gonna eat my vsick..err vsix stang buddies alive....gonna see if i cant give my buddys lightly modded 5.0 a run for its money ! Thanks for all the help guys, pray i dont lose a piston :D !!

Just keep good fuel to it and let 'er rip.

I discovered that what I thought was a 70 shot on my car, is actually a 50 shot. It isn't a "throw me in the back seat" acceleration, but I know it would be enough to take out a 99+ V6, and probably a 94-98 if I got a jump off the line. :D
I havn't used the spray in over a month though. I need to find a cheaper place, because it is 4bucks/lb at the last place I went.
I plan to make a hybrid 2 stage dry kit with my current dry kit. Have a 40-50 shot off the line, and a 90-100 shot from 3500 rpm (a4ld won't like any more than that I am sure). Just wait till I get a C4, and really put those forged slugs to work. :D

I went for a few runs by myself tonight (none of my friends had there stangs available for a race :O\ ) i rolled down the windows , turned the music off and listend to the music of the motor. I usualy run my stang on straight strip of road down by the jr high ( lol i know what your thinking, i only do it at night), i usualy run 0-55 from a complete stop - to the "warning stop sign ahead" sign, i cranked the nitrous .....brought up the rpm'z and dumped it (to trigger the WOT switch) smoked em good outa the hole, slamed second jerked the tires, ran second up to about 5500 rpm, i felt the pull drop off after there, so i drop 3 and hammer it (tires bark again, i love it!) was doing about 65mph by my usual stop point, right about now i am thinking of dropping my gas tank and putting in my 255lph pump (which i already have) , i want to know what the 125hp shot feels like, my gosh, thats gotta be insane. My friend with the v6 stang stopped wanting to race me...now hes trying to coax his buddy (with a new GT , the 265hp, 5speed coupe)to race me...i was like i dont think im quite ready for him just yet ;) Nitrous is quite awsome, i can only imagine what my big valve , intercooled, turbo motor is gonna feel like, *sigh* patiences.....Hey what is the usual amount of shots you get outa a 10lb fill? i *think* the v8 guys say they get 3-4 , i have alot less displacement, so maybe ill get a few more?

Check list:
nitrous installed = DONE!
turbo motor rebuilt = In progress
turbo motor + Nitrous = :owned:

Hey Someone wrote that mmff or 5.0 mag did a 2.3 n/a nitrous test, trying to kill the 2.3 with a grip of nitrous, does anyone have the issue number/ name of article or place i could find it/read it? Id love to see what they did! :D

Well , today i installed my 255lph fuel pump (still using stock regulator, seems fine so far) i also upped my nitrous shot to 125hp and dropped my time to 8* degrees, runs just fine, not to noticable on the normal day2day drive with less timing. Im kinda debating on wether i want to do the 175hp shot, i know ive got enough fuel pressure with the pump, but im not sure the stock internals will hold up, part of me is saying DO IT! but the part of me that knows the turbomotor isnt ready to swap yet, says WAIT! Im thinking i need a bottle heater and a refill....between a few test runs and taking my friend for a nitrous fed ride, im guessing im reaching the end of this 28$'s of fun ;) man, nitrous is the stuff, lots and lots of fun, but i think im gonna focus on getting my turbo motor now! I've had a taste of real power, now i need it without a bottle (of course ill still use the nitrous...here z28 z28 z28 ;) ) ....man its like an addiction! hehe, i spose i need to learn to be content, contentness is the begining of joy, lol praise the lord i am blessed by him even though i dont deserve it! :hail2: