problems with ups?? long.. I think.

Orange...

Aug 22, 2004
SASKATOON
So into day 15 with problems with ups now... so I pay $60 for expedited shipping for some lights to get here... after 5 days I see in the ups tracking place on their website that it is stuck at the border.
another 5 days pass... I get a postcard, it says that I have not payed for the item that is being shipped and I have to produce reciepts saying that I have infact payed for it. So I call the lady and email her my reciepts.. then I get an email back saying that I was charged infact $110 for the item and shipping was really $35, even though clearly the forms say different. I do not care so I agree reluctantly. (this also means that the price I pay when ups gets here is almost doubled).
Yesterday ups comes with the package and I am at work. They leave a note saying to come pick it up at the place tomorrow... I drive there, takes 45 minutes. I get there and the lady says that the package will be delivered today and the driver forgot to put this info on the computer. So I go and wait... 5:00 rolls on and no package... so I check the website and there notes are there from yesterday saying to pick up the package at the office within 5 business day.

Needless to say I am upset right now. I'm ending up paying $110 for shipping. And it's taken a month. Not Cool!!!:nonono:

• Sponsors (?)