production #'s

Discussion in '2007 - 2014 Shelby GT500 Tech' started by 97poonstang, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 97poonstang

97poonstang New Member

ok so heres the question.
    How many of these gt 500 cobras are they going to make? Second question, is this going to be the only year or are they going to make them over and over again.... the new svt cobra

2. kystang1889

kystang1889 New Member

theres like four threads on this subject just look around

3. COBRA90GT

Mod Dude

Please refrain from posting duplicate threads. Here's the URL to your other thread btw (I am locking your OLD thread FYI):

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=554799

Instead of creating multiple threads of the same topic, simply "bump" up your old thread if you are still in search of more replies. It helps avoid "clutter." :D

As far as answering your question, it doesn't appear that production numbers have been "set in stone" for the upcoming Shelby Cobra GT500. However, there was mention that SVT would build "enough to satisfy the demand" for the GT500 market (paraphrased from articles circa 05 New York Auto Show).

I suspect SVT will release the GT500 for a second model year as well (again, this is my guess, nothing official!). Until we hear specific numbers from SVT, it's still too early to tell exactly how many vehicles will be built. We will have to wait for more official press releases and the like. Regards. :cheers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.