Well over christmas break i was finally able to make some progress on my turbo motor. Since i got the motor it has been sitting in the corner of my garage, untouched and unloved. Over break we got a sweet new engine crane from sams (very nice unit and great price) having the crane enabled me to remove the 302 currently resideing on the stand and put the 2.3T on it. During the process of moving it though we broke a wheel on the stand and was forced to get a new one anyway. But i finally got the motor stripped of all of its accessores and got it mounted on the stand. The Intake was covered with oil so i am guessing the motor had a bad turbo on it BUT the intake gaskets and the head look new, even the valve cover gasket looks pretty new. The head has (RBLT) stamped with ink on the back so i have high hopes that this head is gonna be good. The motor turns over quite nicely. Almost too easy, it made getting the flywheel off a pain. The water that drained out of the motor was nice and green so i doubt it even has a bad headgasket. The motor is getting rebuilt anyway but i see this as a sign of a fully intact block. Pulled the fuel rail and injectors off and have them bagged and boxed to be sent off for a cleaning. once spring comes i should be able to crack open the block and see how the insides are but i figured it best to leave it sealed for now. So.. on to the pics.... motor front intake side exit side the Austin-Healy Workbench/project/parts storage car Looking out (gotta love a 1200Sq ft garage) Looking in. My Mg is hiding under the blue car cover. Dr. P.S. Hey 140, Pm me the name of the injector place when you get a chance.... Thanks!