Project -- It's about time -- 89gt

Still here and still SANDING!!!!!!

Little advice about that carpet, let it sit somewhere for as long as possible before installing it, and since i know its cold there find some way to get it hot before you install it, it will make life so much easier when you try and fit that carpet to the car since it isnt the most pliable stuff on the planet and when its warm you have an easier time getting it to stick the the spray adhesive

• Sponsors (?)

Little advice about that carpet, let it sit somewhere for as long as possible before installing it, and since i know its cold there find some way to get it hot before you install it, it will make life so much easier when you try and fit that carpet to the car since it isnt the most pliable stuff on the planet and when its warm you have an easier time getting it to stick the the spray adhesive
Thanks Guy, I need all the advice i can get.....I didnt know all that.I also didnt know to use spray adhesive.Makes sense though.:shrug:

Thanks Guy, I need all the advice i can get.....I didnt know all that.I also didnt know to use spray adhesive.Makes sense though.:shrug:

Yeah spray adhesive will help get all the wrinkles out when you install it and keep it from sliding around, and remember, DONT trim he carpet more times than not the carpet is too short anyhow, just fold the edges at where it meets the interiors pieces then if you need to go back later and trim it once everything has settled in

Well............ I need motivation!
I have to sand down a rear GT bumper that has been painted atleast 4 different times and is cracking horribly.:notnice:
I have to cut out the two rusted areas and weld in new metal.:nonono:
And i have to sand the front Gt bumper.Which isnt in that bad of shape.
Im just not Motivated for some reason.:shrug:

Bobbystang and i are taking a Superclean 87 4cyl notch and converting it to a 5.0. for a customer.Rear end, gas lines, tubular k-member, 5-lug, smoothing out his enginebay, full exhaust, subframe connectors, tourque box plates, coil overs............etc.etc.

BIG JOB!!!!! Hopefully this will get my car closer when were done!