Project -- It's about time -- 89gt

• Sponsors (?)

dont let shawn paint, but im sure he would like to sit around and huff the fumes though.

looks good, suprised that theres been no trips to the hospital, .... yet

Not much to update today.

Jonathan and I went up to my work and sandblasted a bunch of parts. The oil pan had a oil return port in it for a SC. It was the vortech style where you punch a hole in the pan with 2 differnt punches and then tap it. I took out the plug drilled the hole bigger deburred it and welded a bung in so it wont leak. Its there if he needs it later on. I meant to take pics of the stuff we blasted but I forgot to.

Hey John, The rear fener lip had rust in it. Jonathan cut out the rust and welded in new metal. Bobbystang aka Bobby is a friend of ours. He is doing most of the body work. The nose cone is a regular gt nose but we added a cobra insert and Bobby is molding it into the bumper cover so it looks like one peice.

Thanks.... The rear fenders had rust bubbles around the top.So i cut them out and welded in new metal. Im not a body guy but i am a welder fabricator.Bobbystang is my body guy.He does awesome work. The nose is gonna have the cobra insert and Bobby is shaping it all in to look smooth.And the Cervinis hood had a tree fall through it so i got it cheap and Bobby is working a maricle on it. Its starting to look really awesome!

the problems I have.... Where should I start, Oh I know. I have a good friend that likes to start a "small Project" that turns into a complete restoration project. I wonder who that would be........ :shrug:

:Zip2:

:jester: