I would have to say that if I had a lift it would have went a lot smoother and oh yeah a saw to cut the damn hole in the fender. It took me about 10 hours total time to install it with just some simple directions. It's a well designed kit and the quality IMO is very nice. I'm impressed with it very much and don't know why I didn't do this sooner. I bought it used but in excellent shape and WOW is all I can say everytime I drive it. It might just be me but I swear also that the front feels a lot stiffer with it (exhaust) all tied together in the front. I pulled off my chrome alternator b/c of the heat next to it now and I'm going to polish the hell out of this baby. I just wanted to get it installed first then tune all the bugs out. I'm prob going to paint the cold side piping colorshift or powdercoat it blue. Of course the IC will be polished soon also. I will be ready to start on my project 357 soon and this kit should be right at home on the new motor.