racecraft mustang

o2gt

Jul 27, 2002
texas
hi

Does anyone no if the racecraft mustang is being sold. I can not find anything new on the web, im looking at options for a new car and thought i would look at one. thanks

josh

• Sponsors (?)

hi

Does anyone no if the racecraft mustang is being sold. I can not find anything new on the web, im looking at options for a new car and thought i would look at one. thanks

josh

Its basically a S281 Extreme Saleen without the most of the body mod's.

Saleen Racecraft 420S <-- Good article on the car, says its for sale now. Get in contact with Saleen and I'm sure they will point you the right direction if your truly interested.

i loved the s281 when it came out, but the more i noticed that they striped every mustang emblem from it, it lost a lot of luster for me. Can't Saleem make a one w/ it's tripped out front end and rims and leave everything else cosmetically the same. I guess the racecraft just isn't doing it for me either.

i loved the s281 when it came out, but the more i noticed that they striped every mustang emblem from it, it lost a lot of luster for me. Can't Saleem make a one w/ it's tripped out front end and rims and leave everything else cosmetically the same. I guess the racecraft just isn't doing it for me either.

You can order a saleen any way you want man. The Racecraft is also almost completly stock on the outside......

I was able to find one for sale in texas, my next question might seem dumb but would i have any problems getting the car serviced at a non saleen dealer. I like this car because its already supercharged and the looks are understated. I suppose it might just be simpler to by a gt and supercharge it, i guess i will have to figure it out.

yea I found the ones on ebay seems like for the most part the prices are pretty good. I like the black one but not for 41,000 dollars. They do seem like nice cars I just have not heard much about them. It would be an easer decision to make if we new more about the 2010 mustang.