Read Head Cushion

Kevin R.

Jun 3, 2004
Ohio
Remind me to never let anyone ride in my car ever.

I noticed today my rear seat head cushion is not in it's correct place. It is still back there and attached, but has come out of place on each side, along with a small rip in my rear vinyl.

Anyone know how to reattach it?

**On the below picture is what I am talking about. It is kind of "lifted" about 1 inch off than what it is supposed to be on both sides. I have no idea how this happened other than someone grabbing onto it.

View attachment 499338

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Sponsors (?)

That reminds me of something I saw.

It said "FORD - Built for Road Head", and if your not up to date, their slogan was "Built for the road ahead"

HELP ME FIX MY CAR you off topic bastards. :D

Matt - my girls must be crazier than yours? :shrug: :p

Kevin R. said:
**On the below picture is what I am talking about. It is kind of "lifted" about 1 inch off than what it is supposed to be on both sides. I have no idea how this happened other than someone grabbing onto it.

I dont get how that could move, its attached with three bolts.
mine was fairly stable when i had sex back there.

I tried to have sex in my backseat once, the poor girl couldn't get into position before my time ran out. 40 bucks won't get you far anymore, i tell ya.

Bang in the passenger seat, extend it all the way back, recline it fully, put your knees in the footwell and have her perch herself up a little on the seat. Doing it this way left a great little stain on my passenger seat from a girl....and i just can't bring myself to shampoo that proud mark out

xr8d302 said:
I tried to have sex in my backseat once, the poor girl couldn't get into position before my time ran out. 40 bucks won't get you far anymore, i tell ya.

Bang in the passenger seat, extend it all the way back, recline it fully, put your knees in the footwell and have her perch herself up a little on the seat. Doing it this way left a great little stain on my passenger seat from a girl....and i just can't bring myself to shampoo that proud mark out

:rlaugh:

xr8d302 said:

having sex in a mustang SUCKS! Ive tried the back seat (extremley cramped), folding the back seats down and sticking legs in trunk (didnt work), and the passenger seat, the passenger seat is the best out of all, but still dosent beat a bed. I too have a stain from a female on my passenger seat, I tried to clean it but it wont come out, so i just tell everyone its pepsi :Damnit:

1994Vib.RedGT said:
having sex in a mustang SUCKS! Ive tried the back seat (extremley cramped), folding the back seats down and sticking legs in trunk (didnt work), and the passenger seat, the passenger seat is the best out of all, but still dosent beat a bed. I too have a stain from a female on my passenger seat, I tried to clean it but it wont come out, so i just tell everyone its pepsi :Damnit:

I have to meet you and see your stain! :nice:

About the seats down and legs in the trunk, that would suck due to Mach 460. I take it you're probably as tall as I am, you seem to know how cramped that backseat is..