red dash in an 79-86 fox

fowlertj

Jan 23, 2003
jacksonville,fl
does anyone have any pics? I want to convert to a red interior. I plan on using 97-93 for the everything ecept the dash and console. I just wanted to see a pic of the red interior. I think that red interiors are a little bit more rare is the reason for the conversion. Thanks

Tim :D

• Sponsors (?)

I just have pics of a red 94 & up interior. I've been told from many people that its rare, but no one will ever give me any numbers. As far as my interior style goes, I've only seen 4 so far, one being mine, and another off in a different state. I've been looking for over 5 years now, and these are the only findings I have

interior4.jpg

I also found these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33698&item=2451404229

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40017&item=2451404761

Came across these by accident, don't know if youre interested. I'm sure painting the ones you have currently would be easier.

thanks, I am just trying to get ideas. I was thinking about painting. But some things that I want are like the 87-93 rear side panels. They have the speaker location closer to the front of the car as opposed to all the way in the rear like the earlier. I dont know what kind of dash that I want yet b/c I seen where a sn95 was put in an 85. Thanks for all the help. I am going to start another thread in 5.0 talk and see if I get some more response.

Thats cool. I didnt think it could fit. I am in love with the sn-95 interior!!! If you do paint, just be careful what parts you choose. You probally don't need to worry, being that it sounds like you aren't planning on painting these particular parts. But in the off chance you do... Be careful with the steering wheel, and center armrest. I'm not sure about the fox bodies, but the sn-95s have these as a different material than the rest of the pieces. In other words, if given a lot of attention (hands/arms) the paint will wear off and look wierd.