RED INTERIOR **PICS** NEEDED

68torinogt

Hey guys, guess what--I have a bi-pass!!!
i am looking for pics of the red interior in mustangs. i am going to get my interior redone this christmas break in red leather and like the red in the 05+ mustangs so now i need pics to give the upolstry guy and i still need to pick the exact material i want to make it out of. so any pics will help:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Be careful about the red leather interior. When I was ordering my 07 GT, I convinced myself that I wanted the red leather interior. Then the salesman took me out and let me have a look at an 06 flame red with red interior. The colors didnt go well together, the shades of red just didnt match. That was why it was still on the lot. Not saying it might not look good, just be advised that the red leather seats do not match the exterior well if you are doing red. Now the red interior with a black exterior is sweet, to say the least.

05Mustangpix016.jpg

05Mustangpix003.jpg

05Mustangpix002.jpg

This is all I have for now, but I'll get more shortly....Just never really thought about doing it I guess....

Attachments

• 05Mustangpix016.jpg
    05Mustangpix016.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 05Mustangpix003.jpg
    05Mustangpix003.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 05Mustangpix002.jpg
    05Mustangpix002.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 101
I love my Alloy and red interior. It's just sex to me. :)

I even got red valve covers to match! I am so glad Ford just did the inserts and seat and NOT the floormats, dash, and headliner. That was puke from the 80s. ;)

pic_0001.jpg

pic_0002.jpg

pic_0003.jpg

pic_0004.jpg

pic_0005.jpg

pic_0006.jpg

pic_0007.jpg

pic_0008.jpg

ok here is the deal i was wanting to go back red in my 91 mustang but instead of ordering the stock seat covers i was going to cover them in the same material look of the 05+ so that it would have a newer but not too new of look. since i will be matching the colors to the already existing colors im not too worried about it. i was mainly looking for the grain and stitching patterns. i am going to try to get it all done while i have the transmission out over christmas break. i love my red interior and now i am trying to make it look great.