Remember the post I did about 3turbos?

4bangen

Nov 3, 2004
Well I also posted it on another mustang site as a joke aswell, and somebody thought it was real even after playing it up as a joke! This is the pm he sent me. I left his name out of it as to protect his identity. But thought it was funny enough to share. Remember this was a post with the picture where I stacked 2 turbos ontop of the one in my car :rlaugh:

"hey man i saw your set-up and i was wondering, how efficient those three turbos will be, and i was wondering how much boost you were going to run for each one? i have a 2.0L 4-cylinder and im looking into putting a turbocharger(s) on it im thinking of putting two in there(and a 75 shot of nitrous. but im not to sure on how to pipe it. could you tell me how you did this? im wanting to take a crank,pistons, rods, etc from a evo 8(i have a mitubishi engine) my firend says it can handle up to 400HP on the block, so im going to see what i can do, any suggestions?"

p.s. I did pm him back letting him know it was not real and gave him some real info about 2.3t cars and motors, and told him that I would anser more questions if he had any. So Im not a total A-hole :p

• Sponsors (?)