Removing Rear Interior Panels How To?

I need to remove these in order to install my saleen side scoops but havent got the slightest on how to do it. I dont want to break anything either while trying to "figure it out". If anyone knows how to do this, any help would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

I would assume you would start with the door sills, which you just need to pull on them to get them off.

and from there I would guess the top part above the rear seat would maybe need to come out to get the sides.

from there I couldn't tell you, just look for screws wherever they might be and if there aren't any then pull? I might go take a look at mine and try and help you if I have some time today.

again assuming 94 - 98, so you want to pop the rear seat out and to do that you take a screw driver and push on the white plastic tab and that will release the seat from the latch, then you do it to the other side and pull the seat out. now to get the side scoops out you have to dig through all insulation, and find a hole covered with white plastic take the plastic off and then there will be three nuts holdong the scoop in unscrew them and the scoop will pull right out of the body. now granted im assuming its 94-98 and that your replacing the side scoops below the rear quarter window.