replacing headliners and backing

I am sure some of you have replaced your headliners and foam backings.

Where is the best place to purchase a good headliner and backing material?
I have been looking around and everything I can find comes in a do it yourself kit.
Do they not make a pre fabricated headliner and backing?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

When I got fabric for my RSD, the lady at my local Hancock Fabrics told me they had special material and glue for headliners if that was what I was working on... She was cool, but I didnt look at the material as I told her I was doing a different project on the car. I would suppose most bigger fabric stores would carry the materials.

The problem is it has a powered sunroof. It looks like it has been taken down before and never put up correctly. I dont know what the deal is but the headliner is drooping in a couple of places.
I purchased some spray adhesive to reattach it to the backing, but it just keeps seperating. I am guessing that the backing is rotten and there is not way to reattach it.
I am also guessing I can probably find a good fabric that will work as a headliner. But I still need something to attach it to. Is there something that can be purchased at a store that will work to attach the headliner to and be strong enough to hold it up into place??

Thanks

I think youre best bet would be to go to a junk yard and buy a headliner out of a junk stang. Then just cut your hole for your sunroof. Sounds like yours is probably rotten, and I doubt any parts stores can get you a whole new head liner, fabric included or not. Maybe a Ford dealer can, but a junk yard should be a lot cheaper.