Ricer Fest!

• Sponsors (?)

:eek:

Wow.. ricers in their natural habitat! Wild species :rlaugh:

I hate ricers :mad:... I saw tons of them in town when I went to get something to eat... too damn bad I didn't have my cams in yet, I would've showed those ****ers how a REAL car sounds :D

97stang_guy said:
I went out to put some things in my garage and I said "Those stickers must add like 25HP!" (He just put them on.) He just looked at me and kept at it putting them on. Then I played the ricer song out my window.

Very good. And here's where I'm probably gonna sound stupid again...what's the ricer song?

I almost used to be a ricer... i had a Z34 in between mustangs, and I put a ram air intake on it (which was actually also a cold air intake, i had slits in my hood), chipped it, upgraded the clutch, then i raced my cousins cammed exhaust etc. 95 LT1, and stayed even to about 2nd gear, meanwhile im revving to 8000 (redline was 7200) every gear and powershifting... anyways, come off of the highway, stop at a redlight... all 4 of my cams were "tickticktickticktick" 24 valves and 207ci of ricer fury baby. Please dont confuse the Z34 with the Z24 kthx, ones a 220hp lumina and the others a 140hp crapalier. It was a decently fast car and beat stock 5.0's (before i modded it) but it was still a lumina and I almost put some chevy stickers on it.

Dope 97GT said:
now you will come out and they will have keyed your stang j/k:nono:
yea i never yell stuff at ricers because sooo many people in my town know my car and i dont wanna take the chance of making enemies who would vandalize my car.

i kinda like the look of the new RSX's tho. :shrug:

A bunch of ricers started renting this old garage out by my house where they uhh, well, I have no effing clue what they are tryin to do. Probably liek a "speed shop" or something. Anyways, I see these dudes with cars like Sunfires and stuff like that putting stickers on the fenders like they are sponserd or something. It's funny stuff, cant wait to roll by there in the Stang afet she's inspected Tuesday. One guy was like, "We can do so much for your Focus man." My reply was, "No, I can change the oil and put gas in it by myself."

97stang_guy said:
These freakin' guys are always hanging out outside my apartment. Here is a picture from out my window.

I went out to put some things in my garage and I said "Those stickers must add like 25HP!" (He just put them on.) He just looked at me and kept at it putting them on. Then I played the ricer song out my window. Click here to see Video

Funny stuff..

AHAHAHA!!! I seen that vid before on SF....FUNNY! Did you REALLY play that song???? That would be great LOL.