Engine Rocker arm

I'm a decent mechanic but I lack knowledge when it comes to valvetrain. I installed aluminum heads onto my 351, Windsor. I'm checking for push rod length and with this angle of the rocker arm I get the best sweep on the valve stem. The rocker arm looks like its at a bad angle and I'm worried that it will put stress on the push rods. What do you thnk? Is it ok?

Attachments

• IMG_4297.jpeg
    IMG_4297.jpeg
    536.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4296.jpeg
    IMG_4296.jpeg
    633.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4298.jpeg
    IMG_4298.jpeg
    353.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4294.jpeg
    IMG_4294.jpeg
    582.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4291.jpeg
    IMG_4291.jpeg
    385.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm a decent mechanic but I lack knowledge when it comes to valvetrain. I installed aluminum heads onto my 351, Windsor. I'm checking for push rod length and with this angle of the rocker arm I get the best sweep on the valve stem. The rocker arm looks like its at a bad angle and I'm worried that it will put stress on the push rods. What do you thnk? Is it ok?
It depends on the rpm range of the engine. The higher the rpm, the more critical the valvetrain set up is.
If this is a DD that does not see the high side of 5K, just run it. You may (or may not) see some adverse wear issues after 100K miles.
If this is seeing higher than 6K rpm, then spend the time and money to get it right.
There is HP to be had with proper valvetrain components and set up at high rpm's.