S.D. dudes, The Q ?

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah the Q is fun for racing, but not good for getting accurate times for your car. Most people get horrible traction there (except Mr. Cowbell). I'm heading to C'bad this Saturday to try and get some better times. Then again C'bad isn't the greatest either!

LTDScott said:
Yeah the Q is fun for racing, but not good for getting accurate times for your car. Most people get horrible traction there (except Mr. Cowbell). I'm heading to C'bad this Saturday to try and get some better times. Then again C'bad isn't the greatest either!
i bet with my cobra i'll get no traction :(

LTDScott said:

exactly, it's all for fun. I ran nearly a full second slower there (the Q) then at Irwindale's 1/8th (I did have my wife in the car, but if I were to blame that on her she'd be smackin me upside the head).

I am thinking something small......just friends and shhhtuff

anyone have plans tonight or tomorrow night?

I have plans on monday, but I think that if the "crew" could get together this weekend, it would be cool. even if its just a few of us. I would like to introduce you guys to my wife.

Wait a minute!
Jasons got a wife?
How come I didn't know that?

I'm going to a family function all day tomarrow (after surfing of course) and then on Sunday I've commited to helping my friend with his El Camino, he's ready to fire that thing up again!