Roush SAD DAY

S281SC#08

Aug 21, 2005
Clovis, NM
Well guys it's a sad and depressing day for me. My Saleenw as sold on ebay yesturday. I remind you NADA 28K. It went for $17300. The guy stole it. I mopped around all day yesturday. He is picking it up today around 4pm. So I say good bye to Car #008. Its been fun.

• Sponsors (?)

Well I had it on ebay several times with no hits. So I did do a no reserve and started it low. And I just did not get what I wanted. No I will not be getting another one I got rid of it because I have two daughters and a wife and needed something with more room. But I still have my 69 Fast back

Just remember that your family priorities are always more important than "a car," even if it is a Saleen!

Please don't be a stranger, and perhaps have your new owner stop by and say hello.

If you're not in the Registry, please also make sure you complete our Registry and Sales Survey at saleenregistry.org.

I believe I am on the registry. Also the new oner told me his son runs the new mexico chapter for saleen of america. Any way the car is gone he picked it up about 20 min ago. I want to cry. Oh well you are right family comes first and that is why I sold it in the first place.