Expired Sale of TW 202/160 1.6Roller Rockers, Super Victor intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPutty

Sep 9, 2006
They have been ported and polished by a friend of Jack Roush, M.L Hart from Kentucky, one of the last set of heads he did. 1.6 Roller Rockers, stud mount adjustable.

Heads have all the best stuff on them, I don't know what they flowed. The car went a low 6 on a 225 shot with a better driver in the 1/8th on a 357W when the car had an automatic. They have NOT been cut. Surface was cleaned. Super Victor was not ported.

Video of car running with the heads on it after I put the 5 speed in it and put it on the street retired.

If some one really wants the heads and intake I will take 1600 for both, if you knew the money that's in the heads that's pretty cheap. Of course, it's hard to get what anything's worth these days.

Or, the ONLY trade I will consider is a good 1911 .45, springfield .45, or very nice .45, an ar15 style rifle or similar. I hope that doesn't violate TOS but it truly is the only trade I will make.

I'm located in Kentucky and my phone number is 502-718-0472. Text or call that number, pref text. Email [email protected] if all else fails.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.