Roush "Saleen Performance Alignment"

• Sponsors (?)

Ponyguy

If you want an original 94-98 set of wheels for your car Bob at Saleen may have a few sets left. I bought a back up set from Saleen about a month ago. He had a few fronts and rears. I wanted 18x10's for the rear so I had to settle with chrome fronts 18x8.5. I am having the entire set re-painted and cleared now to match.
Good luck.

i will call, my car originally had the chrome option. how do i reach bob and what are they going for?

i would even settle for some of the 99 and newer wheels if push comes to shove but so far i have been able to be patient.

Ponyguy, that's one of the reasons I didn't buy your car before you did....

Another option if you want the look but not the price is the replica Saleen wheels on Ebay.
I bought a set of the hyper-coated silver, and they are hard to tell apart from the chromes from 10 feet away.

tfalk is correct about those replicas. You can pick those wheels up for a song and they look great. Just make sure you get the 18x9's and 18x10's in the rear. You can't tell the difference other that it does'nt say Saleen between the spokes.
Bob Root is at Saleen 1-714-597-4900. I bet you could get a chrome set. Worth a shot. He may even make you a deal since they are the last few sets they will have.

tfalk said:
Ponyguy, that's one of the reasons I didn't buy your car before you did....

Another option if you want the look but not the price is the replica Saleen wheels on Ebay.
I bought a set of the hyper-coated silver, and they are hard to tell apart from the chromes from 10 feet away.

1st, i'm glad you didn't buy my car. Thanks ;-) It has been the most fun $12,500 dollars ever bought me. Though not the fastest car I have ever owned, when I take price and the fact that is is paid for, you can't beat it.

2nd, I have not seen any 94-98 style replicas on Ebay, is there such a thing?

Ponyguy

No such thing as 94-98 replica's that I know about. Only the 99 and up's. I could be wrong though. Someone chime in if so. Your best bet for a deal is E-bay for a set of 94-98's. Or browse the forums here in the trader section.