Roush Saleen S306 on ebay

• Sponsors (?)

Bidding has now ended on this fake.

Just another example that even dealers can be fooled into offering fakes as the real thing. Assuming, of course, that this particular dealer truly didn't know that they were misrepresenting a fake as a real Saleen.

Actually it wasn't a bad clone. So it's a 5 liter and the guy who built it sounds like he had a sense of humor. If I stroked and bored the 302, you could name it an S306. Funny but true. Limited edition, that's for sure. Everyone knows most dealers, let alone Ford dealers can't find their asses with two hands. If the guy got Saleen trade in value as opposed to a regular 5.0 GT value then good for him. Still funny though.

If they gave trade in for what a GT lists at they still got taken. That car has been wrecked before. It may not show on carfax but, it has. The airbags have been changed and if you notice the steering wheel is worn out bad. They also changed out the seats since they should be tan. I enjoy car dealers! Sometimes you can get good deals from them because they have no idea what they have and other times they think they have gold! I bought my 96 from a used car dealer who thought it was something expensive till his mechanic told him it didn't have compression in two cylinders! 3800 miles for $21,000