saw a gto

• Sponsors (?)

That's ALSO what I've been trying to say in here. It's too plain and it's also very ugly. It's a disgrace to GM and to the GTO heritage. GM should be able to build a better looking GTO than the current model. I hate it when automobile companies cannot get their car designs straight. This tells me that they have morons working at their companiy who don't have a clue about designing a nice looking car. All the good car designers of the 60's and early 70's are all retired or dead by now. They were the ONLY generation of automobile designers who knew how to design a nice looking car. We had better looking cars in the late 60's and early 70's. Right now we have only rounded P.O.S. that look like eggmobiles. Bring back the 60's and early 70's car designs. Most cars on the road today are ugly and too rounded.

SadbutTrue said:
Its not so much that its ugly... its more like its just another car. Looks way too plain... a lot like the current GTO.
so im assuming that the mustang isnt plain, correct? I need to find the definition of plain. Is there any other way to explain plain?
This is too plain?
E46M3.jpg

5litermotor.jpg

Ron Jeremy said:
Well, it does. Why do you dispute that? The styling of the BMW in the picture looks like a half a dozen other cars that are on the road today. I'm sorry, but the BMW has NO STYLING cues. It looks just too plain. I don't like it.
OH so your a automotive style designer, sorry didnt mean to argue with you.

Ron Jeremy said:
YES! The BMW M3 IS Ugly. They are too rounded looking.

And YES! The new GTO is Ugly too. It wants to make me puke my guts out. It looks like an egg shaped car that's gay. I hope that GM changes the GTO's styling and makes it look retro just like Ford made the 2005 Mustang retro.

:nonono:
The BMW M3 is in a class way past your mustang... I invite you to glance at the interior of your 2 stangs that hasn't changed in 10 years... Unless you rip out the whole interior and start over, you won't acheive near the effect of the M3's German engineering... Not to mention the fact that it comes with 333hp from the factory... The M3 is a beautiful car, and until you've taken one for a day at a road track you're not fortunate enough to know the feel of what i'm talking about. I love my mustang, but the M3 is an incredible peice of machinery.

04blkstallion said:
:nonono:
The BMW M3 is in a class way past your mustang... I invite you to glance at the interior of your 2 stangs that hasn't changed in 10 years... Unless you rip out the whole interior and start over, you won't acheive near the effect of the M3's German engineering... Not to mention the fact that it comes with 333hp from the factory... The M3 is a beautiful car, and until you've taken one for a day at a road track you're not fortunate enough to know the feel of what i'm talking about. I love my mustang, but the M3 is an incredible peice of machinery.
ty.. exactly how i think about it. My mustang is great, but those BMW's are on a whole other level, same with the price lol

I am NOT talking about the interior of the BMW. I am talking about the EXTERIOR of the BMW. The exterior is ugly. Don't you know how to read? I never mentioned anything about the BMW's interior. I could care less about how the BMW interior looks like.

Keep on the subject. We are talking about the ugly exterior of the BMW. And the Mustang has a nicer looking exterior than the BMW. The BMW exterior looks like an overglorified Camry. It's shaped just like a Camry. Everything on the road today is shaped like a Camry. That's why I don't like the BMW. Now after trying to explain this for the 100th time, I hope that I got my point thru in here about this topic. Thank you.

BTW Mr. Jeremy, if you still have the stock front end on your cars, you might want to rethink that styling que... You know, the first thing anyone should see is the front end... the last thing is the rear disappearing