SCCA National Championships

Bullitt

Packin' Heat
Founding Member
Jan 13, 2000
Houston, TX
some of you autocross junkies will like a few of these pics!

i placed 10th (in CP) in the yellow/orange camaro and my co-driver got 3rd :D. just quite couldn't keep up with the top guys without some more front suspension work in the car...

anyways, the white Mustang is Frank Stagnero's car, it IS an original GT-350. for those saying he's crazy for cutting up an original... he's owned it since day 1 and been autocrossing it a lot longer than i've been alive...

the motor in the blue car is a 302 based motor... that makes over 600 HP (dry sump, LOTS of money).

yellow fox is Mike Maier's car of Maier Racing. he placed 2nd this year and won last year.

anyways, just thought I'd share with ya guys!

Attachments

• CP-1.jpg
    CP-1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 100
  • CP-2.jpg
    CP-2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Sponsors (?)

I bet it was awesome. Hopefully I'll get my car together in time to do some solo racing next year. Till then I'm going to try and talk my fiance into letting me race her toyota. I wonder if she would mind if I droped it 3 inches and tightened up the front end. :p

ya its a rednecks heaven lol fortunately i'm at college so i don't have to deal with it anymore!

hopefully i'll see you there next year supposed to have a nicer track built at heartland park and i should have my 68 done by then