Second Gear Blowzorz

exindust

May 8, 2004
Moorpark, CA
There was some tundra in front of me as i was going around a right hand turn and up a small hill, i pull out to the side of him and floor it just to "bone" out for fun. Well my car (auto) around that turn and floored up that hill in second gear (rolling stop) at 1300 RPMS (starting from the roll) gone fkn ****owned by the truck up the hill i was like :eek: :worship: so sad... so sad... what can i do to fix this slow BS second gear crap? 3.73 and T-Lok? or 4.10's?

• Sponsors (?)

exindust said:
There was some tundra in front of me as i was going around a right hand turn and up a small hill, i pull out to the side of him and floor it just to "bone" out for fun. Well my car (auto) around that turn and floored up that hill in second gear (rolling stop) at 1300 RPMS (starting from the roll) gone fkn ****owned by the truck up the hill i was like :eek: :worship: so sad... so sad... what can i do to fix this slow BS second gear crap? 3.73 and T-Lok? or 4.10's?

Yes gears will help...4.10s, and a tlok...and for autos you may want a better stall converter or whatever...I don't have an auto, but I assume this would help as well. Maybe someone with an auto can speak up. and depending on the truck some of them have some pretty good torque...going uphill may not be the best idea against a truck.

I Call :bs: on you. Please tell me you have never floored your car to pass someone? Right... RIGHT DUH... Please.. :nonono: . And Innocent people get killed by Mom's who drive minivans and suburbans who talk on the cell phone while they drive! Like the lady who stopped in the middle of the street and backed her ass into me last year because she "Couldnt See me" Its called friggan paying attention PEOPLE! So :bs: to you Ladyred whatever.